Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Day Of Celebration

Today has been a very eventful day. So just incase I bored you with all my information of what happened, feel free to just look at ALL the pictures I have taken. :)

Sophie and I enjoyed our run/walk around the neighborhood three times. The sun was bright, the sky was clear, and there was a cool breeze. Sophie loved the breeze so much that I just got lucky enough to get her in this fantastic photo where she is jumping up and the wind just blew her ears back. This has to be one of my favorite pictures of her. Can't beat it! #Priceless!

 

I went to Barnes and Noble to get my Summer Reading book, but the good Lord was on my side and they did not have any more of "Sophie's World" books left and they were ordering some more of them. Lucky for me I have to wait and read that English book a little later in time and I am totally okay with that. On the other hand I happened to rome into the great teen novel section! Lucky me! Long story short Iwalked out of the store with a newly bought book called "Forever Summer" by Alyson Noel, the E in Noel has like two dots over it, and I'm not that brilliant to figure out what key that is so, it will stay like that. :)

 My dog and I finished our excercise for the day and hung out in the sun for less than an hour. I happened to notice that I am probably the world's whitest person so I try to not blind people with my whiteness, therefore I just lay out in the sun for atleast an hour every now and then. I would hate to know someone suffered from a bright blinding light coming from my white skin so cheers to dark tan and skin cancer...


 
 Sophie has had a little bit of a wild side here lately, she absolutely loves the grass and the dirt. These two pictures are dedicated to her because all she did the whole time we were outside soaking up the sun, she laid in the grass and dug in the dirt. My little girl who has pink beautiful toe nails, is a mud-diggin,grass-playin doggie. Ofcourse it just means she will have to soon take a bath... and I know how that goes.
 
 
 
 
Soon after i get dressed at my house I am ready to head to the Fulton's! One of their son's was celebrating their birthday so we all showed up and hung out! Mabe Babe is this beautiful little girl in the picture. I was so glad to hang out with her and play some basketball. Always seeing her smile as she does the most goofiest things I have ever seen just makes me laugh. She has a wonderful personality, and I could never meet a little girl more awesome than the baby Fulton. :) (Mabe Babe is a nick name of hers, not her actual name, for those of you that were probably questioning.)
 
 
 
 

This girlie is probably one of the most outgoing, loudest people I have ever meet. She is so amazing in getting people to smile and have fun. She is also one of my favorite girls. Even though back a few months ago, she had accidentally locked me out of my phone, I survived and we both learned our lessons. She's my soon to be a tween little country girl! And she wanted me to give her a piggy-back-ride, so being the wonderful person I am I did what she wanted. God has got her going in a great path!






My next young lady, her name is Patience. She's a teen and let me tell yah, this girl knows what she wants and how she wants it done. When i tell a joke and no one gets it, she gives me this look that basically says, " Emma, I don't understand what you are talking about" kind of look in a joking way. I'm greatful to know this young girl because I know i needed to learn to have some Parience in my life, Oh look! There she is!-----

In this picture though, Patience is picking strawberries out of the Fulton Garden!







I decided that I would help her pick strawberries, and let me tell yah, those strawberries have to be the best tasting strawberries ever, because we picked them.:)  Later on we had a few helpers towards the end of our picking and I would like to thank them for their help! After a while i honestly wanted to sit down in the dirt and pick the strawberries, but every girl knows that nice jeans that kinda cost more than ohh I don't know $20.00 , I was pretty confident that I was not going to sit in the dirt in my nice jeans.  But I had a wonderful time spending it with Patience!





Afterwards Patience and I were cuting the tops off the top of the strawberries and rinsing the dirt off of them. I think we both were beingserious when it came to having knifes in our hands, because if we were to look away from our hands  while cutting strawberries, we probably would not have any fingers after today, haha! Just kidding!









 
Close to the evening of the day we had everything ready for the birthday part and was hungry! All of us were ready to eat as much food as we could! We had some taco salad, which was the bomb! There were chips and HOT salsa, I obviously was not listening when someone said the RED one was hot. It was also the first time ever that I had Mint Sweet Tea!!!! I definitly LOVED IT!!! Oh and we ate outside and enjoyed the sunshine!


 

For dessert.... Duh Duh Duh Duuhhhhhh, Home-made Ice Cream Peanut Butter Cake!!! Actually it's called something like Peanut Butter Panic , I honestly do not know why, maybe because it was so good that if you were allergic to peanut butter you  had to have a bite because it was amazing! Mrs. Fulton has outdone herself every time she makes a home-made ice cream cake. I fall inlove with the ice cream cakes every time it is someone's birthday, sad part is, this was only my second time eating this famous home-made cake. Can not wait till the next birthday!!
And last but not least, to end the night we had a "Professional" show us some fire tricks! (Not to ever do at home obviously) It was a great day that God had given and the sunset and relaxed atmosphere was wonderful. I loved every minute of the celebration. God is such a wonderful God and he has so many great plans for my life, plans that I can't even begin to think of or imagine. I'm going to end this post with a thank you for taking time to read my post of my day and I hope you continue to read them as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment