Saturday, June 8, 2013

The White Witch of Weasels

It says in Emma's Book of Thoughts : Thou shall not hurt thy enemy, thou shall just outsmart them. (I made that up by the way, so if anyone wants to prove that is correct, it's just my sleepy brain typing so late at night) For purposes, I have used awesome names to keep things more interesting.

{I am going to tell you a story. In the town of Emmaville, there is a witch that walks the halls of Doe Bank, and for the past few days now, Sally has been looked down at and certainly has been manipulated by someone who is a full grown adult at this girl's work. It seems as if no matter how hard she tries to be nice, the evil White Witch always wants to be up in the girl's business and in a corner where the witch feels the need to push Sally around instead of doing her job. :) God knows that for the gal, it is extremely hard to be nice to the White Witch, I mean it's not like she is frozen... yet.  Unfortunatley, since the White Witch has almost made her cry, She is probably  no big fan of the White Witch.

Even though the annoying witch is way older than Sally andthe witch is being respected by her, she does not need to act like Sally's parents, She has two great parents and she does not need some strange person telling her stuff when that person does not know her. }
... Yeah, lets face it, no Southern Girl is gonna let some woman make her feel bad. Being a smart, mature person that I am, I will be kind and pray for her. I will speak to her in the up most respect, and I shall pray for her.  But my thoughts are mine, and I am not perfect, I will just try to be the Nice person that I am. :)


{The evil Witch has not succeeded with trying to get Sally fired, thank goodness, but if  God gives Sally kindness and a strong heart, I am sure two years will pass by and Sally will not have to see someone so mean and hateful towards her ever again. Hopefullythat White Witch does not push Sally's limit of calmness, because those Georgia Girls have only one line and once that line is crossed everyone should probably pray at that point.Sally just thinks it is sad that an older adult wants to start something. Goodness, has anyone told Ms. Witchy that Sally was not born last night?  }

 
{If it wasn't for Sally's job and the wonderful friends that she has made there she probably would have confronted the White Witch, but since she would rather not lose her job, Sally will just have to share how she feels on my blog.}  What I should say is wwaayyyy different than what I want to say.  It is really sad when someone talks all nice to your face and friendly but then they go behind your back and talk the most hatefullest stuff you have ever heard. It drives me up the wall.

 {Well lucky for the Witch of Emmaville,  Sally won't stay there longer than two years because there is no sence in being stressed over an adult that obviously has no respect for the young folk. It's like playing pin the tail on the donkey. It's just like that saying "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." Actually for me, I am a very sensitive person ( I hate it personally) and the words actually hurt, I just learned to make this face at the people who have to be near me that don't like my presence. Amen, God bless you, this is my job, not the social drama society.  Heeee Haaawwwww!

Sooo to get rid of all this anger towards The White Witch, I have drawn a picture of her.  Isn't she just witchyy! :)
Here are some other White Witches you may know!

No comments:

Post a Comment