Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Motivation May Only Come To Me Once







 I woke up early, took some donuts to the Futon House for them to have breakfast before VBS;The next thing I know I am going on a three lap walk with Sophie around the "hood" (Not really a hood, just my abbreviation for neighborhood) and I must have not felt the excercise because an hour later I took it upon myself to run THREE miles. Either way Sophie was cheering me on and keeping me motivated! I love her! She loves to be outside and be goofy. Sometimes she begs me to pick her up and carry her half way, she's so cute that ofcourse I of all people give in to this craziness! I know that without her I would most certainly be lonely and bored this Summer!




 Let me tell you, It did not take more than a minute to motivate me to lose a few pounds when I weighted my self. Some call it their "Winter Coat", I like to call it an Un-needed Hoodie. :) So hopefully this one time motivation can last me a few more months! I just have to say for my lunch today I ate some strawberries with toast and strawberry jam, and it was AMAZING!

On a different side of things, It has been more than six months since i have moved my room around a little just to not be so boring all the time. This is what it is looking like so far! Very hot pink, very feminin. Although, some of you are looking at my walls saying "Man, she needs to put something on them or paint them!" Well I hate to say it is because I am lazy but another reason is... I ain't got tha money, honey!

For the rest of the time after 2:00PM, I worked and now I am finally home and spending time with my Sophie. It has been a hard days work,now I am going to finish up today's blog then read for a bit!

Since I washed my sheets, Sophie was keeping my bed warm by blending in with the bed. Atleast you know she's super clean!


No comments:

Post a Comment