Monday, June 3, 2013

Four Days In Waiting

There is only four more days till my Golden Doodle comes home from Florida! Everything is ready for my new little dog! I'm so excited that I can not stand it! She is flying in to Louisville, KY and my parents are picking her up and bringing her here to Indiana! I sit here wishing I could go pick her up but, I have to work on Thursday so I guess I will have to wait and see her when I get home. She is mixed between a Golden Retriever and a Poodle. I'm just glad she won't shed everywhere(that's the Poodle part), but she is HUGE(that's the Golden Retriever part).

I am not sure how my little Toy Poodle, Sophie, is going to act after the new puppy is in the home, but hopefully by bringing in  Bentley (the new puppy) Sophie will learn how to play with toys! Since Bentley got all kinds of treats and toys, my parents thought Sophie should have her own special toy and doggie nail polish! (Sophie has to share the nail polish though)
 I have to admit, I do not know how well this "Painting a New Puppies Nails" is going to work. I'm sure Bentley is going to fight me over who is going to get painted, Me Vs. Bentley. On the bright side I am really hoping that Bentley is as photogenic as my little Sophie is.

On a different note, I have a really bad feeling that Bentley is going to be a mass distruction and chew on everything in sight. Which will create a very angry father, therefore creates a half funny half worried daughter. :) With puppies comes the chewing stage which is what all the toys are for, but as for every dog owner knows they always go for the base boards in the house. She has gone through Puppy Bootcamp, which is basically a little bit more time before she comes home, but she will be trained to ring a bell when she wants to go outside and to behave atleast half of the time.  Puppies will be puppies. :)

Bentley should be extremely good at running, so Sophie and I can not wait to have another running partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment